EASY TO RACK. TOOL-LESS TAKEDOWN. REDUCED RECOIL.
Maximum efficiency. Minimal effort. An achievement born from an unabating commitment to excellence. All in the most comfortable and accessible firearm offered in the market today.
The CCP M2 handgun series represents the next step in the pursuit of perfection at Walther. Before the CCP, the only available easy to rack handgun was the .380 ACP. Once again pushing beyond the boundaries of expectations to meet this demand, Walther released the extraordinary CCP M2 9mm pistol.
The CCP – or Concealed Carry Pistol – is the first polymer pistol with Softcoil gas technology. This technology improves the user’s experience by reducing overall felt recoil and allowing the slide to be easily manipulated regardless of hand strength. The CCP is also the most ergonomic and comfortable handgun in Walther’s dynamic concealed carry lineup. Tool-less takedown and a fixed barrel allow for easy cleaning and maintenance, making this one of the most accessible pistols available today.
With additional popular features such as an external safety, front, and rear slide serrations and a reversible magazine release, the CCP M2 handgun is sure to become a valuable addition to your everyday carry.
CCP® M2 9MM
• Matte Stainless steel slide
• Black polymer grip frame
• Red visual cocking indicator
• Tool-less takedown
• Includes (2) single-stack finger rest mags
• Width: 1.18″
• OAL: 6.41″
• Wt.: 22.3 oz.
CCP Series Shared FEATURES
• CCP = Concealed Carry Pistol
• Softcoil™ gas-delayed blowback system
• Smooth light 5.5 lb. trigger pull
• Short 0.27″ trigger travel
• MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny raccessory rail
• Low-profile 3-dot polymer sights
• Easy cocking slide
• Slide lock
• Front & rear slide serrations
• Ambidextrous mag release button
• Manuual thumb safety
• Internal firing pin block
• Ergonomic Walther grip with non-slip Hi-Grip™ surface