Sig Sauer M400 Tread 5.56x45mm Rifle – RM400-16B-TRD
Not available for sale in: NY, CA, CO, CT, DC, HI, IL, MD, MA, NJ.
The M400 TREAD is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. TREAD features a 16” stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
SIG SAUER M400 TREAD 5.56X45MM RIFLE – RM400-16B-TRD
Operating System: Direct Impingement
Caliber: 5.56 NATO
Overall Length: 30.8”
Barrel Length: 16”
Weight: 7 lbs.
Twist Rate: 1:8
Mag Type: AR-15
The TREAD branded accessories include:
– M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13” and 15” lengths;
– 3 chamber compensator;
– Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
– Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
– M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
– Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
– Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.