Grip FrameElite Earth Cerakote™ High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
FeatureJungle Green Cerakote™ Slide
Slide MaterialAlloy Steel
Barrel MaterialAlloy Steel
Available in CANo
Available in MANo
Compact and lightweight, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
• Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
• Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
• Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
• Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
• Secure Action fire control that combines the smooth pull of the LCP® with the short crisp feel and positive reset of a single-action.
• Safety features include an integrated trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
• Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
• Blued, alloy steel barrel.
• Also includes: one magazine.
• Note: 6-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II. 7-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP®