Front SightFiber Optic
Length of Pull13.75″
• Includes two interchangeable standard length of pull stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds. Compact stock modules are available at ShopRuger.com.
• Features detachable, flush-mounted 10/22® BX-1 10-round rotary magazine and accept all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25®, BX-25®x2 and BX-15®.
• Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
• Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
• Ergonomic, lightweight black synthetic stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
• Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Threaded barrel features a 1/2″-28 thread pattern and a factory-installed thread protector
• A 3/8″ rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases (not included).
• A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
• Also includes: Williams™ fiber optic front sight and adjustable, “V” slot, folding-leaf rear sight; sling swivel studs.