Barrel MaterialAlloy Steel
Grip FrameHigh-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
Slide MaterialThrough-Hardened Alloy Steel
Available in CANo
Available in MANo
Compact for easy concealment, the mid-sized Security-9® is designed to fit a variety of available holsters and concealed carry options.
• Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
• Precision machined, hard coated aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
• The Secure Action used in the LCP® II and Security-9® is derived from the reliable and proven hammer-fired LCP® fire control system. The Secure Action combines the smooth trigger pull of the LCP® with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action.
• Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
• Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight. Sights can be easily changed out for different color options (available separately).
• Internal, Secure Action hammer provides strong ignition force yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
• Safety features include bladed trigger safety; manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
• Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull.
• Also includes: two alloy steel magazines.