RUGER LCPII 22LR 13705
Grip FrameBlack, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
FeatureLite Rack™ System
Slide MaterialAlloy Steel
Barrel MaterialStainless Steel
Barrel FinishSatin Stainless
Available in CANo
Available in MANo
Lite Rack™ system includes refined slide serrations, pronounced cocking ears and a lighter recoil spring, allowing for easy slide manipulation.
• Low recoil for comfortable training. Optimized to function with high-velocity ammunition.
• With a patent-pending floorplate assembly, the magazine offers a very compact 10+1 capacity, extends the grip for improved control and retains the LCP® IIs popular last-round hold open function.
• Manual safety is oriented in a push-forward-to-fire configuration that is instinctive and unobtrusive.
• Compact and lightweight, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
• Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
• Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
• Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
• Secure Action™ fire control that combines the smooth pull of the LCP® with the short crisp feel and positive reset of a single-action.
• Additional safety features include a magazine disconnect; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
• Satin, stainless steel barrel.
• Accepts all existing LCP®II accessories with the exception of magazines chambered in .380 Auto.
• Also includes: one magazine and magazine loader.