GripsHogue® Stippled Hardwood
Front SightFiber Optic
MA Approved & CertifiedYes
• Triple-locking contoured cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot and enables easy re-holstering. The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading.
• Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
• Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
• Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
• A custom Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides permits an ideal grip for competition shooting. (Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.)
• The slab-sided, half-lug 4.2″ barrel delivers lively handling for quick transition between targets and also features an 11° target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
• Polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
• A fixed Novak® LoMount Carry rear sight and fiber optic front sight allows for a fast and visible sight picture.