• Lower receiver is fitted with Magpul® MOE® grip and MOE SL™ collapsible buttstock on the Mil-Spec buffer tube.
• Handguard is free-floating for accuracy and the slim, 15″ length provides enhanced ergonomics and support.
• Flattop upper receiver includes an enlarged window for easy ejection as well as forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector. CNC-machined from Mil-Spec forging and Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
• Bolt is machined from high-strength superalloy, more than 50% stronger than traditional MSR bolt materials, and engineered with tapered lugs to support the large case head of .450 Bushmaster ammunition.
• The Ruger® Elite 452® AR-Trigger is a two-stage trigger that offers a smooth, crisp, 4.5 pound trigger pull. It features a full-strength hammer spring for consistent primer ignition and a lightweight hammer that enables a 30% faster lock time over standard MSR triggers.
• Carbine-length gas system provides the most reliable function with .450 Bushmaster ammunition.
• Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions with additional slots on the angled faces near the muzzle.
• Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise 5R rifling and black nitrided finish provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The heavy barrel profile and 1:16″ twist rate maximizes accuracy with bullets ranging from 170 to 260 grains.
• Chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing.
• Ruger® muzzle brake is a radial port design that significantly reduces felt recoil and muzzle movement. The 11/16″-24 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
• Also includes: One, 5-round metal box magazine.