Model Number: 6838|
Caliber: 450 Bushmaster
Front SightProtected Blade
Overall Length37″ – 38.50″
Barrel FeatureRuger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake
Length Of Pull12.75″ – 14.25″
Features the Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included).
• Forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for “both eyes open” sighting and rapid target acquisition.
• Built-in, accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
• 4-round, detachable box magazine with push-forward magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
• Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
• Soft-rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear (three, 1/2″ spacers included).
• Free-floating, cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• Rugged and reliable glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well.
• Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
• Also includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; sling swivel studs.