RUGER Wrangler® 2002
Ruger’s Wrangler features a transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock to provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge. It utilizes a Cerakote finish for rugged reliability in all environments, cold hammer-forged barrel for ultra-precise rifling, blade front and integral notch rear sights, and checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six pattern grip frame.
Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
• Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition.
• Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• Cerakote® finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
• Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern grip frame.
Cylinder Frame Finish Black Cerakote®
Cylinder Frame MaterialAluminum Alloy
Available in CAYes
Available in MANo
Available in MNNo