Viridian® E-Series™ Red (635-650 nm) Laser.
• Compact at just 5.17″ long and 3.71″ tall, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
• Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
• Short, crisp trigger pull with single-action feel.
• Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
• Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
• Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
• Blued, alloy steel barrel.
• Improved sights for superior visibility. Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
• Safety features include bladed trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
• Also includes a pocket holster and one 6-round magazine.
• Note: Six-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II. Seven-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP® II.