GripHogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
MA Approved & CertifiedYes
• Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
• Corrosion-resistant stainless steel finish boasts the durability and reliability that is the hallmark of a Ruger® firearm.
• Strong extended frame with extra metal in top strap, sidewalls and barrel mounting areas to handle powerful, big game loads.
• Recoil cushioning Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip® with an internal recoil cushion positioned under the web of the hand helps reduce the impact of powerful loads, while peg-style grip frame easily accommodates custom grips.
• Dual chambering allows .44 Magnum models to accept factory .44 Special cartridges and .454 Casull models to accept factory .45 Colt cartridges.
• Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
• Adjustable rear sight and fixed, replaceable red ramp insert front sight.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• Patented integral mounts are machined directly on the solid-steel barrel rib to provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.