Slide MaterialStainless Steel
Grip FrameGray Anodized Aluminum
Grip PanelsBlack Rubberized
Slide FinishLow-Glare Stainless
SightsDrift Adjustable Novak® 3-Dot
MA Approved & CertifiedNo
• Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
• Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
• The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy.
• Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
• Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
• Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
• Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
• Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling.
• Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system features a Novak® LoMount Carry, drift adjustable rear and standard front sights that combine optimal target acquisition and an ideal carry configuration.
• Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
• Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
• Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
• Features a standard recoil guide system and flat mainspring housing.
• Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
• Rear slide serrations allow for positive grip.
• Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
• Also includes: swaged link pin; titanium firing pin; two 9-round stainless steel magazines; bushing wrench.