Date(s) - 05/10/2021
4:15 pm - 9:00 pm
Hoffman's Gun Center
Categories No Categories
This a two-day class. You must attend both days.
Monday 4:15 pm – 9:00 pm Wednesday 4:15 pm – 9:00 pm
Here at Hoffman’s we are fully committed to turning out capable, qualified, and safe students. We do more than just “offer classes”….we focus on education and guidance.
• On-site training facility and indoor shooting range
• Certified, professional, team of NRA Instructors
• Non-intimidating setting we make learning the basics fun and easy
• One on one range practice with range safety officer
This class meets the safety class requirements necessary for the State of Connecticut’s Permit to Carry Pistols and Revolvers application process (this permit also covers the purchase of rifles, shotguns, magazines and ammunition). Firearms, ammunition, eye & ear protection and (a state approved certificate for passing students) are all included.
-Must be at least 21 years of age.
-The written, verbal, and practical portions of this class are all in English. Students may not use translators.
-CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Hoffman’s allows cancellation requests or class date change requests up to 1 WEEK PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED CLASS DATE. You must speak with a Hoffman’s representative at 860-666-8827 x1 or 2 to make these requests. NO REFUNDS are given if you do not make your request within the 1 week notice period. IF you do not show up for your scheduled class there is NO REFUND. If you fail the class there is NO REFUND.
We will send an e-mail to the email address used to purchase the class that will confirm your purchase. This e-mail will also give you detailed information about the class, the expectations, and preparations that you must know. PLEASE remember to READ THIS E-MAIL.
ARRIVAL TIME IS 4:15 on Monday (the class starts on time so to avoid missing important material please be on time). Upon arrival you will be asked to read, complete, and sign a two-sided waiver.
WHAT TO BRING:
3. Your identification (we will need to take a copy)
4. Drinks or snacks are allowed in the classroom.
WHAT TO WEAR:
3. Do NOT wear low cut shirts. No open toed shoes/sandals or high heels.
4. During the winter months bring a warm sweatshirt or light jacket for range practice.
No personal firearms or ammunition are allowed in the classroom.
This event is fully booked.