Date(s) - 02/18/2018
9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Hoffman's Gun Center
Categories No Categories
Here at Hoffman’s we are fully committed to turning out capable, qualified, and safe students. We do more than just “offer classes”….we focus on education and guidance.
• On-site training facility and indoor shooting range
• Certified, professional, team of NRA Instructors
• Non-intimidating setting we make learning the basics fun and easy
• One on one range practice with range safety officer
This class meets the safety class requirements necessary for the State of Connecticut’s Permit to Carry Pistols and Revolvers application process (this permit also covers the purchase of rifles, shotguns, magazines and ammunition). Firearms, ammunition, eye/ear protection and (a state approved certificate for passing students) are all included.
-Must be at least 21 years of age.
-The written, verbal, and practical portions of this class are all in English. Students may not use translators.
-If you cannot come on the day that you selected, call the store 860-666-8827 x1 or 2 to request a reschedule date or a refund. Please note that you can only reschedule one time. If you do not show up and on time for the rescheduled date, there is no refund.
ARRIVAL TIME IS 9:30 (the class starts on time so to avoid missing important material please be on time). There is a 45 minute to 1-hour lunch break. Upon arrival you will be asked to read, complete, and sign a two-sided waiver.
WHAT TO BRING:
1. Your identification (we will need to take a copy)
2. Lunch (if you wish to eat in the training room during lunch break). Drinks or snacks are allowed in the classroom.
WHAT TO WEAR:
1. Do NOT wear low cut shirts. No open toed shoes/sandals or high heels.
2. During the winter months bring a warm sweatshirt or light jacket for range practice.
No personal firearms or ammunition are allowed in the classroom.
Bookings are closed for this event.